Club membership will bring you into contact with fellow vehicle and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you’re looking for information to help with your restoration project, keen to start rallying or historic racing, or are interested in supporting advocacy for the rights of road users then join your local branch and start enjoying the fun.
Other membership benefits include:
• Social and motoring opportunities within your branch and around the country
• Regular local and national rallies, swapmeets and club nights.
• Access to parts and expertise from other members and branch spares departments and libraries
• Annual subscription to Beaded Wheels, our club magazine, published six times a year.
• Access to club insurance scheme. Click for more information.
• Bluebridge Ferry discount. Save heaps off your ferry trip.
If you’re heading North or South for a rally or just a holiday, sail with Bluebridge Cook Strait Ferries and save heaps off your passenger and vehicle fares. These are flexible fares so you can change or cancel your sailing for free right up until one hour before you sail and you can make as many changes as you like up to 12 months from the original travel date. Off-peak fares are 100% refundable and peak fares are 90% refundable.
See full terms and conditions and how to obtain your VCCNZ discount here .
• Interislander discount. Discounts available for VCCNZ members for scenic trains and ferry crossings. Click for more information.
• Accommodation discounts with our partner organisations
• Facebook group – our club runs an active Facebook. For details of the advertising policy click here.